A young miss who was supposed to be pondering the wickedness of her refusal to help her older sister clean up the toy room. Instead she found a great opportunity to catch up on some zs.
Would some one put me in a time out, please?
Also, thank you thank you to all the well wishers out there! I'm feelin' the love, people. This baby will be well squished, I can promise you that.
A few answers to some FAQs:
1. Yes, that is me in the photo.
2. No, I do not bite my nails. I like them short, short 'n sassy.
3. B took the photo. He nearly threw out his back crouching down low enough to get the right angle. Personal sacrifice, that's what a marriage is all about.
4. I'm feeling great. As strong as an ox. (If you see B tell him my back aches, my feet are blue, I might be having twins, and I'm in great need of homemade pancakes and caramel popcorn.)
5. With a side order of bubble bath.
6. I am due early February.
7. No! I can't hardly stand it! I am so happy. I just grin and hold my breath while I feel little thump thumps all day long. Lucky lucky me.