Wednesday, September 9, 2009

party over here

2009 08 24_2225
A young miss who was supposed to be pondering the wickedness of her refusal to help her older sister clean up the toy room. Instead she found a great opportunity to catch up on some zs.

Would some one put me in a time out, please?

Also, thank you thank you to all the well wishers out there! I'm feelin' the love, people. This baby will be well squished, I can promise you that.

A few answers to some FAQs:

1. Yes, that is me in the photo.

2. No, I do not bite my nails. I like them short, short 'n sassy.

3. B took the photo. He nearly threw out his back crouching down low enough to get the right angle. Personal sacrifice, that's what a marriage is all about.

4. I'm feeling great. As strong as an ox. (If you see B tell him my back aches, my feet are blue, I might be having twins, and I'm in great need of homemade pancakes and caramel popcorn.)

5. With a side order of bubble bath.

6. I am due early February.

7. No! I can't hardly stand it! I am so happy. I just grin and hold my breath while I feel little thump thumps all day long. Lucky lucky me.

7 comments:

Janssen September 10, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

I'll tell B you might be having TRIPLETS!

theloulie September 10, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

*like*

amelia and crew September 10, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Ralph, 28 comments? Seriously?

azufelt September 11, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

what's wrong with keeping your nails short anyway?

Anonymous September 11, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

That's it, I'm subscribing to your blog on google reader. Holy canolie, you are a funny cat. I just laughed really hard going through your last few entries!!! By the way, I'm Angela, and I saw your blog through Kristi's. Oh, man, I'm gonna have to come back and look at those pictures again of awkward photos, with your commentary. That pretty much made my day. Lets be friends.

Anonymous September 11, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

I've been feeling sad all day because I looked at your blog and I miss you. Little bit of tears so I'm stopping now.

Charlotte September 16, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Congratulations Ralphie!!! (And B!) How funny that you and I always seem to synch up on the pregnancies:) I'm so excited for you guys and glad you are feeling well.