Thursday, January 14, 2010

helpers

The previous posted picture was taken with a timer. But the rounder I get the harder it is to move fast enough to catch the shutter! So I enlisted a guest photographer this time.

2010 01 11_3956 copy

I am so impressed with her work. Wow,what an eye.


The only downer is...
2010 01 11_3959 copy

Totally and very weirdly unprofessional.

So I snatched the camera away and huffed "Let's see how you like it!"

2010 01 11_3951 copy

She liked it.

The End.

P.S. Thank you millions to all of my sweet friends who commented on the last post. I will love you forever. Almost as much as I love black shirts that hide every thing.

8 comments:

Janssen January 15, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

Haha, is Chi Chi just DYING to meet the new little sister? Your girls are just too darling.

chelon:) January 15, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

so cute!

Karen Ella January 15, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

I thought perhaps I should explain who "ella" is (I thought it would include my email address). This is Karen, from ages ago in Logan with Wend and Em. Love ya!

Charlotte January 16, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

You look adorable Ralphie! It's the final countdown - are you getting so excited?? Babies are so much fun:)))

The Kooky Queen--Rachel January 19, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Your belly is so stinkin' adorable!!! I think my belly looks like that *now* (unpregnant) and it is totally NOT adorable, haha!!! You get the award for cutest preggo mama EVER!

Mom G January 23, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

A girl?? Please can you e-mail me your address. I have a gift for you. It is rubarb1@sbcglobal.net -We are getting ready to move to Lindon on Feb. 26 and I want to get things done before I pack everything. Hope all is well! Aunt Barbara

Troy January 26, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

You are so clever and artistic. I think you must have sucked the gene pool dry of those characteristics, because I have none. Anyway, reading your blog is always entertaining. Love ya, Troy

Avalunches December 23, 2023 at 11:34 AM  

Great reading your bloog post