Friday, November 5, 2010

we have

Yesterday marked the end of a very long month for our family.

Have you ever had months or days or years that are just. . . well, long? Horribly long. Where at the end of each day you crawl into your room and put your face in your pillow?

That's when I try to give myself a pep talk, which by the way is the saddest, lamest pep talk ever. Also, don't ever ask me for a pep talk.

What else can you do though? It's already done. It's hard. Life. Is. Hard.

But- also good.

Oh, so good. The sweet for us is oh so honey sweet. We have the best of friends. We have the best of family.

And most of all We Have:
2010 10 30_6990edited

4 comments:

Karen Ella November 5, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

Amen, Phalph. Amen. And those girls are STUNNING. Simply stunning.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel November 8, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

They are so stinkin' CUTE!!!! Love the glitzy glasses!

heather November 9, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

hugs and kisses to you my friend! such a sweet and beautiful image!

snappy November 11, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

I would love a pep talk from you any day. It would cheer me up.