Sunday, April 10, 2011

growing

Little Chichi, I am so super duper in love with you.

Your knock knock jokes,

your sloshy stumach,

your dimples that pull me in for a big smooch,

the way you swing your arms,

your lovely even temperment (we get all types here),

and the way that you always ask for me to sit by you.

Happy happy birthday to you sweet tot.

I'll figure out how to stop munching on you before kindergarten. Maybe.

one vert, and quote043edited 047edited 035edited 042edited 034edited

2 comments:

Janssen April 11, 2011 at 1:53 PM  

Oh, how I love all three of your girlies. I'm glad they are all nearby so I can squeeeeeeeeze them whenever I need to. And so they can all be good friends to my baby.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel April 22, 2011 at 6:12 PM  

Man, your kids are CUTE!!! LOVE this post!