Thursday, January 13, 2011

on the spin cycle

Life is like laundry. Wait for it-
Things pile up.
But I'm quick to wash the clothes that attract me. For instance, my new yellow cardigan.
Hmm? What about the many stained baby bibs in the hamper, you say? Don't they deserve some immediate attention?
I say it'll be just fine waiting right there and when I get a minute, I SAID WHEN I GET A MINUTE I'll wash them OKAY.
Basically, what I'm saying is- don't keep letting your fun little cardies in life get washed before you focus on what's really important- bibs.
Bibs are important.
Never mind.
My goal for 2011- the basics.


4 horizontal

3 comments:

Kristi January 13, 2011 at 11:48 PM  

Dude, she was SO worth the wait.

Tassi Smith January 14, 2011 at 8:13 AM  

Your kids are adorable. I miss you guys. Brian and you were in my dream last night. I just casually dropped by your house to see how you were doing. It was almost like we were in the Burgh again. I can't believe that was five years ago since we both moved away.

Janssen January 14, 2011 at 10:56 PM  

THOSE FACES! Why do you always insist on putting her to bed before I arrive to babysit? (Is it because you think I'll just make her sit and pull faes for me?)