Wednesday, November 2, 2011

the best of her

Queenie.
029edited
Nothing can bring her down.
She works SO HARD.
Every day she puts her pencil to the paper, sticks out her tongue and WORKS.
She chomps away on some snack I've given her, making a huge mess.
She laughs at NieNie running by because "No, baby no. You're my baby... you naughty baby."
And then she works and works and works.
I am blessed to have her. To learn from her that I should never give up. That work makes us stronger.
And that truly enjoying your snack involves lots of crumbs, every where.

7 comments:

Janssen November 2, 2011 at 10:37 PM  

That is a great picture of her - she really is getting so old.

Julie November 3, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

Awww. What a cute niece I have! Can't wait to see her soon :).

Peaceful Reader November 5, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

What a wonderful smile! Snacks, if eaten well, can get very messy. My Groovy Girl would concur.

Kristi November 7, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

So big! Holy SMOKES!

Anonymous November 14, 2011 at 12:34 AM  

She is perfect! She is such a hard worker and has such a good heart. I've never seen anyone as mothering and loving as her.

Wendi Bohn November 15, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

Carter can't eat without getting crumbs EVERYWHERE either. I call him the nibbler because he does just nibble and makes a big mess. I admire your little E so much too. It's hard to have to struggle and she does it with such a happy attitude.

Kristi November 20, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

I really think this is the best picture you have ever taken. And that is saying something because every picture you take is amazing!