Tuesday, February 7, 2012

stick a fork in me

003edited copy
Looking over her eyebrows at me. Classic NieNie.

052editedb&w
It was her berffff-day last week.
We had pancakes and strawberries, jumped in a mountain of balloons, and played several rounds of duck duck goose and button you must wonder. She was thrilled beyond measure.

I was joking with my mother about how different her life is compared to my first born. I believe Queenie's first sentence was "I see airplanes!". NieNie's was
"Don't do dat!"
They smother her. We all can't get enough, poor poor thing.

072edited
Blowing through the gap in her teeth, quite hilarious. I might light some candles for her again, just to secretly die inside.

7 comments:

Unknown February 7, 2012 at 2:33 PM  

She is so gorgeous, Ralphie. Happy birthday to that sweet girl!

Unknown February 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM  

Happy Birthday NieNie!
Ralphie, I seriously want to be you. You are fabulous!

Janssen February 7, 2012 at 7:20 PM  

You take such wonderful pictures. Must get you to take some of us sometime soon. Maybe after the school carnival ;)

Whitney February 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM  

Oh! Those are just amazing! Of course, having such an adorable subject helps.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel February 10, 2012 at 4:14 PM  

Your kids are squishably delicious, I just wanna eat her!

Kristi February 16, 2012 at 3:07 PM  

I LOVE both of those pictures. So darling, I hope I get to meet Nienie sometime in real life. What a doll!

Emma April 26, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

hey ralphie! I'm ana, a high school photography student and my newest project is to do a report on a photographer and i was hoping to contact you. please email me at lyn_r_garcia@hotmail.com and it would be great if we could chat! thx!